skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Surviving Her 20's
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Hey, what are you doing over there Izzy?
Oh, just milking a horse.
Hey GOAT! What are you doing over there?
Oh, just doin' some yoga.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Joanna Dixon
Portland, OREGON
I am trying to survive my 20's with a little dignity, a little grace, and as little debt as possible.
View my complete profile
I love these Blogs!
So Fawned
The Rotund
The Benevolent Postcard Society
Say Hello to Life
A San Diego Wedding Photographer
The Pioneer Woman - Full RSS Feed
I Heart Faces - Sharing Photography of Faces
HORSE
I have always loved horses, and I always will!
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(32)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(8)
These guys are my project horses at Lighthouse Far...
*Warning: Blood*******I ride on Friday's at myteac...
This is Playmate.She has her tongue hangin'out the...
...various pictures from the last month's happenin...
Hey, what are you doing over there Izzy?Oh, just m...
This was the first timesince starting at the Human...
This is Luke.He is mean.
I do love all birds,but seagulls are crazy!
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(61)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(129)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment