skip to main | skip to sidebar

Surviving Her 20's

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Needless Turkey Murder Day!!!

Hung out with the family today!




(Day before Thanksgiving shopping at Pier 1)


Posted by Joanna Dixon at 5:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Joanna Dixon
Portland, OREGON
I am trying to survive my 20's with a little dignity, a little grace, and as little debt as possible.
View my complete profile

I love these Blogs!

  • So Fawned
  • The Rotund
  • The Benevolent Postcard Society
  • Say Hello to Life
  • A San Diego Wedding Photographer
  • The Pioneer Woman - Full RSS Feed
  • I Heart Faces - Sharing Photography of Faces

HORSE

HORSE
I have always loved horses, and I always will!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (32)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (61)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2009 (129)
    • ▼  November (8)
      • Before Bed
      • Happy Needless Turkey Murder Day!!!
      • I Heart Faces: Autumn
      • Lazy Sunday
      • Cleanliness
      • I love you Friday!
      • Wordless Thursday
      • Falls
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (14)